Thursday, March 8, 2018

Student Success Statement

                                                    In doing what's right

                                        Image result for brigham young
           "True independence and 
              freedom can only exist in doing what's right."
                                        - Brigham Young

Brigham Young has founded one of the purest universities in Utah and is providing today’s student success statement. In the statement he states that true independence can only come from doing what is right. I see what he means and agree. I agree that only people who go good and do it the right way are the ones that are able to produce good things. With good things come freedom and independence. Freedom is given to those who have shown that they can handle themselves as is independence. This is all the way true because someone who can commit greatness will do it because they can do it on their own,; they don’t need help form drugs or anything along the lines of that. This statement has been relevant my whole life. For example, because I do my work and do good in school my parents have always given me more freedom than they give my siblings. They do this because they know that I do what’s right so they rust me to keep doing what’s right and as a reward. I know that if I do something that they are not okay with they are going to limit they give me. Another example is a prisoner. If a prisoner behaves well they will be let out early and be given their freedom because they chose to do the right while in jail. Overall, I will continue to abide by this statement because I do benefit from it

No comments:

Post a Comment