Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Class Evaluation

                                                 Class Evaluation

1)  I like that we are able to learn lessons in life that will help us in our future as well as now. We were able to learn coding in two different way like in code.org. This class helped us expand our knowledge in research skills and Typing skills. i now know how to make my own portfolio.I can also complete assignments and save them when ever I need to, thanks to this class. The fact that we were able to research careers of our own choice helped me start thinking of my future.

2) The things I didn't like was the lectures because they were good lectures it just gets me tired and for some reason
everytime I come to this class my stomach just starts hurting.

3) Some things that can be done to improve this class would be probaBly having an agenda somewhere in the room telling the students what they are going to do just so that they are aware. Maybe giving small reminders like don’t forget to bring your goals journal next class or something like that. Other than that this class doesn’t need improvements.

4) I do read my life planning goals journal to remind me of all the things I want to successfully achieve my goals and everything else I have set forth. 

5) I am committed to being a CTR person because when I was younger, my dad was out doing drugs and making bad choices. That made me sad because I wasn't able to spend time with him my whole life as a kid. As I was growing up I always told myself that I didn't want to end up like them. In jail not being able to see my kids and make memories as they grow up. I will also stay committed to choosing the right because I want to make my family and people around me happy and show them that no matter how bad my life was when I was younger, I will not be the same person as he was.

6) I think I really did do my best in this class because although I would talk to my partners my work still got done. I also made sure that I had every requirement for the assignment and if I didn't then I would go back and add more to make sure it was good.

7) I will always remember to choose the right and carry my ctr card 24/7.


No comments:

Post a Comment